Thursday, April 2, 2009

My introduction: What blogging is about...

I came onto this website to be able to express myself through blogging. From my prospective, blogging allows me to get things or ideals that may be weighing on my mind and turn them into an articulate expressions of myself. I usually like to keep my blogs comical for the most part. But, I can get educationally serious when I need to do so on a certain subject. But, overall, I like to have fun while writing my blogs. I also love the various feedback that I receive from my blogs.

At times, some of my blogs may not make sense to anyone else but me. That's what I love about blogging. You can be yourself, tell things from your prospective, and interact with others about what they may like or dislike about what you blogged about. I am not too naive to know that there may be some readers out there that can be very insulting or abusive with their responses to blogs. In order to be a blogger, I guess you have to be willing to accept the good comments with the bad ones... And, I am cool with that. That's what blogging is about to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment